Friday, September 30, 2005

It's Not Easy

I'll not mention
Judy Miller, Scooter Libby or Karl Rove
nor
Tom DeLay, Bill Frist, Jack Abramoff
I won't talk about
Katrina, Rita or FEMA
I'll not even discuss
oil prices, no-bid contracts or budget deficits
nor
the economy, global warming or war in Iraq.
Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib are too grusome to waste our time.
The Patriot Act is too boring.
Legislative pork and the "Bridge to Nowhere" gets us nowhere.
"Stagflation" is way too complicated
So, there. It's not easy to be a Republican these days. Too painful to discuss anything. and carpetbaggers and scalawags running your party.
You get the same spin from
Hannity
Limbaugh
Malkin
Coulter
Pat Robertson
Faux News
Blah, blah, blah, blah blah
Welcome to the world of the living. It's not easy being a Democrat either. Is bad leadership better or worse than no leadership? When I figure that out, I'll get back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters