Monday, August 22, 2005

Housekeeping Note

Noticed some anonymous posts giving kudos to the blog and go on to say, "Oh, by the way, check out this blog at xxxx" Dog says be careful of anonymous post that direct you to another site. I have no way of controlling them except to not allow anonymous posts, which, for now, I choose not to do. I have looked at moving to other blog sites, but am too cheap to pay for one and I don't want to fill this small blog up with advertisements. I will leave the first two comments on the previous post in place for a while so you can see what I am refering to. Hell, I like compliments as much as anyone, but I don't solicit them.

Red Dog Bites the cheapest, opinionated news source with bias against idiocy in town.

I don't even pretend to be fair and balanced, that's the other guy's lies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters