Friday, August 26, 2005

Humor Me

Last night was a slow night so I just did some "googling" looking for "Movies that Made Me Laugh" and some of the classic lines. My Top 10 Movies that made me laugh, in no particular order.

Blazing Saddles
The Producers
The Jerk
Monty Python's Holy Grail
Christmas Vacation
Young Frankenstein
Airplane
A Fish Called Wanda
Raising Arizona
Animal House/1942 (O.k. I was a Belushi fan - "Hollywooooooood")

And I'm sure I could change my mind, if someone came up with one I forgot about.

2 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Blues Brothers?
Nofatcat

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Red Dog said...

"The Money Pit" and "Blues Brothers" are good and after a day of whacking around a golf ball (and I do mean whacking!) I thought of, naturally, "Caddy Shack". Maybe I'll have to make ir the Top Twenty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters