Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Anonymice - Do Me A Favor

Let's Review our Rules of Engagement:

"Anonymous" has some good comments and some cheap shots. Be creative and come up with a handle for me, pleeease! You will get more love and respect. Everyone can be "anonymous" you sign it at the bottom like "NoFatCat" or "Expatriate" or you can use the button and sign on like "Local Reflector" or "Popeye." I can't engage in a debate with "anonymous" and my comment may be mistaken by the wrong "anonymous." Besides, I am not as nice as "Local Reflector" was, I'm not above telling "anonymous" to "FO", then all you "anonymice" would think I was talking to you and get pissed. Got it? Really, it helps to i.d. yourself, others may want to engage you about your comments, as well.

One other thing, you can get a "not my real e-mail account" from Yahoo and others. If you want to contribute a post send it to my "E-Mail Me" Link on the right. It's "not my real e-mail account" either, but works for the blog.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Idea, I agree with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters