Friday, March 17, 2006

$30,000 in Debt

and all I get is "Operation Smarmy" the latest episode of "Desperate Presidents". The incompetence of these bastards is they can't even pull off a decent 'wag the dog'. So my $30,000 debt (thank you very much, Republicans) goes for a staged Air Assault on an empty village! Even the Reddest of the Red have to be totally embarassed. And MSM just swallows and begs for more.

For me, I don't have a spare $30,000 lying around, Exxon, Merck, and Walmart are all demanding more for less. Lets see if I can write $9,000,000,000,000 (N-I-N-E T-R-I-L-L-I-O-N), ninetrilliondollars. Anyway you spell it, it spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e for my fiscal conservative friends.

Operation Iraqi Freedom - $320 Billion, Deficits - as far as the eye can see, watching Republicans choke on their own deceit.......Priceless!

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dog...It's me again...
"oneheckuvajob"...your commentary is mighty fine...Hope you like your accomodations in Cuba...what with Albero checkin things out...hell, I might end up your bunk mate!

You still owe me an explanation
as how you managed to be so progressive having grown up in this local land of Fallwellians who just love their boy from Texas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters