Friday, April 08, 2005

Back in Control

After wandering all week in the "blogosphere" Red Dog has finally (I think) regained control of his blog. I haven't been able to access my own blog, however, I did manage to post a draft that had the wrong date on it. Could be old technology (Windows 98, dial-up, etc.) or it could be Red Dog's tenacious hard-headed refusal to admit that he needed help! At any rate perseverance seems to have paid off.

On the previous post: I'm leaving it as it is, no need to redo it now. The Senate agreed yesterday to take up the matter before July, so there is time to let Mr. Cochran and Mr. Lott know how you feel about the free trade negative impact on Mississippi jobs and economy. Particulary in dealing with China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters